GETTING SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA FAMILIES LICE FREE!
We are the perfect solution to free your family of head lice. We not only have the solution, but it is quick, safe, and easy! We are so confident in our services, we will re-treat you for free if you get re-infested.
Because we are an urgent care provider, all appointments are booked within 24 hours or less of your desired appointment time. Please call or submit our appointment request form within 24 hours or less of your desired time.
If you would like to book an appointment more than 24 hours in advance, we require a $25 per person appointment retainer deposit that will be credited back towards the cost of your head screen or treatment.
Check out our payment options section to review our options.
Check out our hours of operation section to review our clinic hours
SCREENING (STEP 1)
Our certified head lice technicians will carefully inspect the hair and scalp. If an active case of head lice is confirmed and a treatment is chosen, the screening fee is waived. If head lice is not found, we provide a certificate of head screen to give to your school if needed.
Because lice spread quickly through a household, is it very important that all family members are checked once an active case of head lice has been confirmed. If the immediate family member is lice free, the price includes application of our chemical free lice suffocation oil as an additional preventative step.
TREATMENT OPTION #1
DO-IT-YOURSELF URGENT CARE KIT
(You Do It)
You Should consider this option if:
- You don't want to buy over-the-counter product that is full of chemicals and doesn't work
- Budget is an issue
- You have the patience, time, and accuracy to comb out every single egg yourself. 7-10 days everyday is generally the recommended time to comb out
- You do not care about our optional 30 day lice free guarantee
- You are not worried that you have lice or any other family members have lice
TREATMENT OPTION #2:
FULL SERVICE TREATMENT
(We Do It)
Our most popular option, we do all the work! Our Full Service Treatment is a comprehensive 5-step process that has a 99%+ success rate and comes with our optional 30-day lice-free guarantee!
One or more Certified Head Lice Technicians will be assigned to your family. There is no waiting and the process is performed in a private room.
No follow-up appointment is required.
Treatment time can be as quick as forty-five minutes or as long as two hours depending on the length of hair and level of infestation of the person we are treating.
The average time time is about 1 hour.
You should consider this option if:
- You want the person to be lice and nit free in about 60-90 minutes
- You don't want to put chemicals found in over-the-counter products in your family's hair
- You understand that lice are resistant to the chemicals found in over-the-counter products. They do not work.
- You don’t have the time, patience, or desire to comb out your children's hair or your own hair
- You don't want your child to miss school
- You don't want to miss work
- You want a 30-day lice free guarantee
- You want to send your child back to school knowing they are lice and nit free
- You want to be able to have a certificate of treatment to give to the school
- You want to be able to go back to work knowing you are lice and nit free
- You don’t want to have to to do any follow-up comb outs at home
- Mom or dad has lice. It is a huge challenge to try to treat yourself
- Your child has lots of hair
- Your child screams and yells when you try to comb him/her out
- You want to make sure your entire family is lice free
- Your insurance will reimburse you for treatment
- You have a flexible spending or health spending card to pay for treatment
Certified Head Lice Technician
Our process begins with the application of our exclusive proprietary blend that utilizes natural minerals and essential oil to dehydrate head lice and their eggs. Our certified head lice technician will saturate the hair and scalp in our solution. Our certified head lice technician will make sure the hair is completely dry
Our certified head lice technician will manually comb the dead, dehydrated eggs and lice from the hair. The time of the comb out depends on length of hair and level of infestation. This step can take from 20 minutes-75 minutes.
We will finish your treatment with an application of our chemical free lice suffocation oil.
We have a 99%+ success rate. However, you get lice from someone else and can get lice again beyond our control. As an additional preventative step, we include two 2 ounce bottles of our free Active Rinse Lice Suffocation Oil for you to apply on day 5 and day 10 after treatment.
A follow-up head screen is not required or needed. However, one complimentary Peace of Mind! Follow-Up head screen is included within 30 days of your treatment.
- You will leave us lice and nit free
- We provide a certificate of treatment to give to your school nurse
- You will leave with our chemical free lice suffocation oil in your hair. The oil needs to stay in your hair for at least 15 minutes
- A follow-up head screen is optional and not required however we include one complimentary Peace of Mind! Head Screen
- If a Peace of Mind! head-screen is desired, suggested time frame is no sooner than 10 days from the day of the treatment due to the life cycle of lice. If a live lice infestation is found during the follow-up head screen and it is within 30 days after treatment and you have met the conditions of our 30-day lice free service, we will re-treat the person for free.
Optional 30 day lice free guarantee
If the person we treat gets lice for any reason at all beyond our control within 30 days or less after treatment, we will provide one complimentary re-treatment at that time.
Qualifying for our Optional Lice Free Service
- Lice is spread through head-to-head/hair-to-hair contact so all immediate family members are at risk when a person gets head lice
- For your protection, we must head screen all immediate family members living with the person treated within 24 hours. $20 per person per head screen.
- Moderate, Severe Infestations and/or Long Hair: We have you purchase an additional 8 ounce bottle of our lice suffocation oil ($25) as an additional preventative step since the four ounces we give is enough for someone with average hair and a mild infestation
- Why is our optional 30-day lice free service of value to you? Although we have a 99%+ treatment success rate, a person can get lice again beyond our control within 30 days after treatment through no fault of our own. All they need to do is have head-to-head contact with another person that has lice
ON SITE SCHOOL/CAMP/WORK HEAD SCREENINGS
Our Certified Head Lice Technicians will come to your school, camp, or work as long as you are located within 15 miles or so of either of our clinics. (We do not come to homes).
Call us at 800-920-LICE to set up the day and time. We need at least 24 hours advanced notice.
AFTER HOURS LICE SUFFOCATION OIL
PREVENTATIVE AND TREATMENT PRODUCTS
We offer a complete line of chemical-free preventative and treatment products for purchase at our clinic.
All of our products are 100% chemical-free!